- Mount Everest Altitude: 8,848.86 meters
- Program Duration : Approximately 60 Days
- Program Cost : 45,000 U.S Dollars/person
- Sherpa Summit Bonus:1,500 U.S Dollars/Sherpa
- Departure Date : 7th April, 2023
MOUNT EVEREST EXPEDITION 2023 (South Face)
MOUNT EVEREST EXPEDITION ITINERARY
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Day 02: Rest in Kathmandu, expedition briefing and Preparation
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 05: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (rest day)
Day 06: Trek from NamcheBazaar to Tyangboche (3,860m)
Day 07: Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4,243m)
Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)
Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5,364m)
Day 10 – Day 53: Climbing Period [Base Camp – Everest Summit (8,848m) – Base Camp]
Day 54: Cleaning Up Base Camp
Day 55: Trek from Base Camp to Pheriche (4,371m)
Day 56: Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
Day 57: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 58: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Day 59: Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Day 60 : Transfer to International Airport for final departure
EVEREST EXPEDITION COST DETAILS
The program cost includes:
1. Arrival and Departure: Airport – Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office Staffs.
4. Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes in Nepal. *before the expedition
5. Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Everest, Sagarmatha National park &TIMS permit & fee.
6. Khumbu Ice Fall Climbing charge to Sagarmatha Pollution Control Committee.
7. Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment ($2,500), salary and accommodation.
8. Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
9. Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and expedition.
10. Map: Trekking and climbing map.
11. Member transportation: 1. (*Standard Route Itinerary): (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla – Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
12. Member Luggage: Up to 70 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters or Yaks.
13. Food and Logding: Food 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/during the trek and Basecamp. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
14. Porter: Porters up to Base camp from Lukla& Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
15. Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
16. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
17. Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
18. Base Camp equipment: At Base camp: foam mattresses and pillow per member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Communication tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, 1 Tent for Nepalese base camp staffs, Store tents, Tables & chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
19. Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp.
20. Solar/Generator/Light: 1 Solar panel and Generator for lights at base camp, battery charge, for laptop and other electronic devices.
21. High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 experienced Government Licensed Sherpa per member.
22. Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
23. Bonus: Carry Bonus of Sherpas and Route Fixing Charges.
24. Oxygen Bottle (O2): Poisk O2 cylinder: 6 oxygen bottles (4 ltrs.) for each member and 3-oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa. **
25. Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask for each member and high altitude Sherpa. **
26. Back up Oxygen Cylinder, mask and regulator (with appropriate charge).
27. Gamow Bag: 1 Rescue sled (Gamow bag) for emergency.
28. High camp service: High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for member, High food for member, Sherpa, all climbing and cooking crew. (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4). Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
29. Satellite Phone for emergency communication carrying by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
30. Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
31. Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs. 32. Internet Service: Internet facility (1 Mbps) will be available at the Base Camp (subject to a charge).
33. Weather Forecast: Weather forecast report throughout the entire expedition.
34. Comprehensive Medical kit for members and staffs.
35. Certificate: Mt. Everest climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Mt. Everest successfully).
The program cost doesn’t include:
1. Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
2. Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee
3. Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
4. Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
5. Insurance: Member’s Travel and high altitude insurance, medical & emergency evacuation.
6. Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
7. Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking / Climbing Gears.
8. Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
9. Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
10. Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
11. Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
12. Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.